That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.7 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (7)

Double-page supporter
It's really funny reading a manga about an MC with a massive inferiority complex, and all the situation that come from mental gymnastics that would win an Olympic medal

/s, this is getting real old

Fed-Kun's army
If the next release isn't the demon guy deflecting the punch and explaining that he's actually powerful, I will probably ditch this manga.

"no one even sees me as a legitimate opponent..."

I would be willing to believe that he would believe that if everyone was calm and collected. They are not, everyone is panicking and despairing. there is no way someone would not notice that level of anxiety from that many people. either the kid is willfully ignorant, or the author has dropped the kids basic human understanding to below animal standards

Honestly, this joke is getting very stale very fast, and something I found humorous and rather light hearted is starting to actually grate on my nerves. I'm going to give it like 10 more chapters to see if it turns around.

@kypmbangi I laughed, but for the interaction between the commander and the participants of the exam. I agree the MC is annoying, but I like the other characters in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
God.
This level of denseness. Looks like INT is his dump stat.

Normally i only see this level of denseness in harem protag, which still amusing. In this kind interaction tho? Utterly annoying.

I love how everyone is saying "F" and stuff... and I am here fully expecting him to trip and punch the ground or something, the commander fleeing whilst he is idk... falling or something

Double-page supporter
The logical end of this arc is the MC punches someone, anyone, and turns them into chunky salsa. Horror ensues. Manga ends.

However, I have no doubt that the author will pull something out his @ss and the arc will end without any gorn. And also without the MC realizing anything at all. And then he will do it again in the next arc, until the publisher pulls the plug on this.

Joke manga but the joke is the main character is mentally ill so he can't look at objective reality, and can only see the world through the warped lens of his rock bottom self esteem. And it's a manga so he's just going to be that way for at least 60 chapters

Dex-chan lover
@Succubewbs
I expecting that his parent's demon friend who was searching him actually come just in time to take the blow in next chapter. Its been awhile since we see him, and it seems a good time for him to appear.

The title is called "Inferior Knight", so I dont expect this to get sorted out anytime soon...

Fed-Kun's army
That guy seriously reminds me of some people irl and their inferiority complex..
Often feels like trying to discuss with a wall tbh.

Dex-chan lover
There's a limit to how dense or socially inept one can be, without being autistic.

By just accepting that MC is just stupid, dumb and dense and should not be taken seriously by any means, now I can finally just enjoy the ride and see how all the side characters confused and their world (including common sense) breaks apart lol

Users who are viewing this thread