That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.6 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (6)

Dex-chan lover
author the misunderstanding is getting old and stupid real fast and it really hard to read MC without thinking he is dumb

Double-page supporter
Someone gives a new brain to Yuan, here it is no longer common sense but not to make the brain work.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how long they can drag this "Everyone is stronger than me" cause if it continues its getting quite annoying.

>MC is too dense and stupid
that's the friggin theme and On going jokes here...
Wanting the author to stop it is like wanting K'on club members to seriously concentrate on their music instead of eating sweets and drinking tea on their club room.
If you cant stomach that, than just drop it now and save everyone else from your moaning...
btw the rating as of now is 666...
Coincidence?
I dont think so.

Dex-chan lover
It's already gotten old for me. So I'm looking forward to seeing how they get around this.

Ok in the beginning it was justifiable, but now there is no reason for the mc to think he is weak. He is just an absolute moron.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... this getting old.

You cannot use same trick for too long without making reader complained. Not helped that Yuan reasoning is so stupid. Richard clearly in awe with him, yet somehow Yuan think they didn't want to fight him because he is 'too weak'.

Unless author intention is to make readers facepalmed hard, then congrats. He succeed.

Dex-chan lover
Although I'd like to blame it on his parents...

Well, the author has done it before, make me give an ultimatum only to satisfy in the next chapter. Let's wait a little more.

Dex-chan lover
There's this thing called the rule of three, and while it means a lot of things, one of them is that a gag or joke is usable about three times before you get diminishing returns. There's ways to keep jokes fresh beyond that, but it gets increasingly difficult.

I can't help but compare it to the one about the kid from the village of heroes, which has a near identical premise. Wildly op child wants to be a knight in spite of a ridiculous inferiority complex. Which is still fairly funny after 9 chapters, where this is becoming aggravating after three. That might be partly because of the release style though.

Dex-chan lover
@Eviltwinq Thank you. I mean seriously. People believe he should gain confidence after all that's happened when the whole of the story is about him being told he should never act cocky over such "menial" feats he can accomplish. I mean, maybe at a certain point in the further future, he should. But it's still way beyond when that should happen.

It's just the angle this story will take. Dropping that idea will just make this a boring OP character who's too confident for his own good. Keeping him believe he's still weak will produce more comedy and an audience here mainly for that idea.

If you find the misunderstandings boring or shit , go look for MC OP garbage that's mainstream everywhere you look.

Double-page supporter
No matter how good you are, you're not good enough. Taken to an eyerolling level.

I hear it enough in vaguely asian groups and psychology discussions so its painful to see it to this extent in a comic.

Relatives have created a humble god who believes that everyone is equal to him or better. He is still a child who believes that demonic angels are mosquito-like pests.

[img=100x50]https://i.imgflip.com/w6x8g.jpg[/img]

Users who are viewing this thread