That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.6 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (6)

Fed-Kun's army
Yehhhh... he should get it now, gets old. I mean, who wants a braindead MC? He's cute and a good boy, but its time to wake up about the strength.

Aggregator gang
just what the hell did that couple put him through that his inferiority complex doesn't have the slightest crack after THAT?

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly wouldn’t mind this manga at all if the author at least makes some progress with the MCs idiocy, but considering that didn’t do anything, it would no longer be realistic, which means reading this will be stupid annoying... honestly disappointed to see, kinda makes me feel like the author really wanted to do a comedy but didn’t know how to be funny...

Or he wanted to try doing a story like OPM or something but just had no real good idea for it

apparently granpa and granma also forgots to teach him some common sense..
at this stage he gonna bu used as pawns for the captain..
heck they already discussing this in this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I thinks its safe to say that he's gone insane over the course of his training.

Dex-chan lover
@kypmbangi: Though they aren't his grandfather and grandmother, they are his actual birth parent, aka his father and mother.

Also, its not like they forgot to teach him common sense, its that they didn't want to teach him any as they believed that if he understood common sense, then he would become over-confident and over-drunk with his own power.

So, they totally broke his confidence altogether, and made him believe that he is the weakest person out there (since his childhood).

Group Leader
This is getting a bit more stupid with his naive way of thinking.... just saying...

I can't...
FINALLY, the misunderstanding has been cleared up and then he goes and misunderstands the situation. wut.

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling: You can't really blame him though, as he had been nurtured to think like that, which destroyed any ounce of confidence within himself.

@Pocky8: This is what happens when a person's own confidence is broken by people close to them (here in this case his own parents)

Fed-Kun's army
He’s strong but too bad he’s a fucking idiot.. dropped

Dex-chan lover
Even being naive has its limits...
Bad parenting + dumb kid

I'm hoping one day he killed someone close to him and goes eh ehh

Dex-chan lover
Your little trick could pulverize all the other participants. Who the hell taught this kid common sense.

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis his parents could have taught him to have the will to always get stronger and protect saying that there will always be someone stronger than you, but at least tell him where he stands compared to normal joes

Dex-chan lover
The good news: People actually acknowledged his strength.

The bad news: He himself doesn't. 😒

Users who are viewing this thread