That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (4)

Finally some sense in this story
1mv0ul.jpg

I'm watching you tho

Dex-chan lover
I admit I'm surprised she suddenly got a clue. I'm also SUPER surprised the big guy isn't the average douche bag type you get in these stories. I mean... It could be a front, but so far its an interesting change.

Dex-chan lover
"Bullying the weak"? Isn't it because your blind? His strength is off the charts, and your all just show.

The moment Yuan's Chi/Ki touches you, your dead man.

Dex-chan lover
after he wins he's gonna think the big dude went easy on him isnt he?

DISCLAIMER: I have not seen the raws im just taking a guess, i repeat i do not know for certain, im just assuming things

Dex-chan lover
These cliffhangers are the worst. The payoff's barely worth it, too.

Maybe the examiner isn't that bad
And... man, you will regret it if you don't bully the "weak"

Dex-chan lover
Oh holy crap. The examiner made a saving throw on her perception. And saved her job in the process, probably.

Nevermind then, let's see how this is gonna progress. Though my prediction is that Richard will be annihilated and Yuan mistakes that for him holding back out of chivalry. Which, as far as opponents to flex against in tournaments go, that's a pretty likable approach.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia I am REALLY hoping he gets beaten in such a way that they just cannot explain it away as him holding back to not bullying the weak and underestimated him... like Richard getting flung out of the entire arena by air pressure.

Dex-chan lover
well at least the dumby is finally realizing something and paying attention

is it the new thing for people to release 4-5 pages and call it a chapter? Child of light does the same thing. Release a manga with like 4-5 pages of content every month by the time they release a new chapter I have already forgotten about the manga.

I didn't even know what this manga was till I opened it up and read the 3.1 that was a month ago.

Yea def going to drop this manga not worth investing into. The story is cliché and they are splitting chapters up into sub chapters and releasing them over the course of 2 months for 1 full chapter not worth it.

Please stop making chapters so short, if u need 15 days to make something that don't stop when somethings is going to happen so just do it...it's pretty annoying chapters this shorts

Dex-chan lover
If this story wasnt a comedy, the kid's first opponent in the tournament would end up as a fine red mist.

Double-page supporter
this won't be funny if MC actually DON'T DO ANYTHING at next chapter so everyone think the examiner nuts and MC become "That Inferior Knight, Lv.999" like in title ...
It might become like that way ...

People who complaining about the examiner. It's simply because his results are too absurd that she's just denying that it can't be real. Be serious, if some kid can run that much in 15 seconds, shot put that destroyed a mountain, and more, would you going take that at face value immediately? Something completely out of the norm.

Anyways, now she realizes it's him, she's seemingly just went "not my problem, going to pass him and let them deal with him".

I'm expecting a One Punch Man chapter after this, like literal 1-second match.

Users who are viewing this thread