That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (5)

Dex-chan lover
Good thing they decided to build a stadium out in the sticks rather than in the middle of a city like you would expect.

so much meteors falling in this manga....
on the bright side, if this gag keeps going on mc can destroy as much as he want and simply gets away with it.

Double-page supporter
I really enjoy this manga so far, but it's kinda annoying getting 2 mins of content every week or so.

Fed-Kun's army
I really appreciate the effort.... thank you but please just finish everything before posting it... If we are still going to wait a lot for 4-5 pages then let us wait 2 or 3 months or whatever you need to take before posting this.

@Sakai

I know it's a shame, even a 10 year old can destroy half a stadium. He's slightly too weak still.

@conscript117 if you're willing to wait 2 or 3 months, just wait until the entire chapter is released and read it then.

Contributor
Is it an automatic fail if you accidentally annihilate the examiner and all the contestants and no one lives to tell the tale...?

Or is that a pass-by-default?

Double-page supporter
"No no, i am not strong. 16 year old can normally destroy the entire continent without trying" :)

Double-page supporter
how many ppl die during yuan show his full power?
is there's any casualties lmao

Dex-chan lover
Judging from this what his parents seriously should’ve and forgot to tech him was control. They could have taught him to control his power and still said stuff like “even five year olds can do this much”. Or did the two themselves not know how to hold back? Because he’d a ton stronger if he knew precision and control. It’s just inefficient for EVERY basic attack of his to cause a medium sized explosion. A monster can destroy everything around him, a God can focus his attack and only do the damage he intended.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope they finally gain a smidge of something similar to an IQ with that performance.

Users who are viewing this thread