That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (5)

Dex-chan lover
I hope the opponent spent die. Be had skip much potential
Many thanks

Group Leader
"Wow, Richard is SO STRONG he just destroyed that entire side of the ARENA! Is that little farmboy hick he was sparring with okay?!"

Aggregator gang
Richard is a great human ,hopefully he's alive . Sigh this manga has beat his strength with a dead horse already..... Then feared are so over sized that it's impossible for anyone to miss. If they do ya gotta figure a piece of their brain is missin. That hero's village one usually no one was looking and he never did anything this rediculous. Sigh

Dex-chan lover
So that's how this is going to be played... even if it is a misunderstanding or some kind of lie Richard decides to say... he will always know that this kid is well beyond anything he will ever face.

I'm going to be so pissed if they end up pretending that was some enemy attack instead of his own power.
I've genuinely started to dislike / hate the whole thing with all the misunderstanding gags.

Dex-chan lover
@VanJosh
What should have happened,
use your imagination
to fill in the blanks.
68oBxVU.gif

Dex-chan lover
Eh, that one instructor seems already figured it out so hopefully she stopped being dense and react appropriately.

And hopefully Richard will be a recurring character which will hammer some common sense to this boy.

Users who are viewing this thread