That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (5)

Group Leader
I hope they dont milk the "others think he's weak" shit. Doesnt take long before it bores people as it already starts to get boring.

Dex-chan lover
Okay. Now try to claim that was a meteorite when you literally watched the damage radiate outwards from him.

i would like to see mc killing everyone because no one told him how 'weak' normal people are...a new Demon King would be born because of stupid parents...

@TetsuyaLP actually...not even 1 chapter passed since this meteorite coincidence incidentes...is just the TL is dividing a single chapter in who knows how many parts =x (let´s hope ch.4 will stop it)

Dex-chan lover
Please acknowledge the brat. Don't, and you'll have to answer to 2 battle-freak parents.

Guys if you have kids at home, start giving them the right common sense.

Double-page supporter
One Punch Boy ... =3= ...
and Richard actually have a good gentle heart ?
(I hope he won't get twisted latter)

Aggregator gang
dude.....why does it always have to end at the most exciting part?

Dex-chan lover
probably just another meteor, can't have been MC he's just a little boy right?

Dex-chan lover
@midnight2630 : except is is no the translator breaking up the chapters, it is almost never the translator but the Japanese publisher.

MC: I need to train more I didn't turn all the rocks to dust. Examiner: What are you talking about that was a localized earthquake, you need to evacuate.

Users who are viewing this thread