That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.4 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (4)

@Drifter and if his mom were there she would say "No, you should've done better! Kids like your age can disintegrate them without leaving any traces or mist!"

Dex-chan lover
@Enternal :
People who complaining about the examiner. It's simply because his results are too absurd that she's just denying that it can't be real.
No, it is that she is not paying attention or doing her job with any level of professionalism.

On the run she did not see him run, and just marked down the time till he spoke up. Which is 100% guaranteed to be greater then the time it took him to get there, as he has to realize she is distracted and speak up first. If she had a functioning brain she would have asked him to re run since she did not see him run, and the explosion should have distracted him and negatively affected his time.

On the throw she was actively flirting with the other examine instead of administering the test, and marked him as a zero. she should have made him re-throw with her watching.

Yes crazy things are happening, but she has not an excuse for a competent tester giving him scores that are obviously worse then his real ability...

Group Leader
"Previously on That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999, Our MC walks up to a door. Now lets continue the story!" *the mc opens the door -- roll end credits* "See you next week to see whats behind the door!"

@Enternal :
Anyways, now she realizes it's him, she's seemingly just went "not my problem, going to pass him and let them deal with him".

Except she marks him as a 0.

That's not her "making him pass and letting others deal with him", that's her just not doing her job correctly because she literally missed every single one of his attempts.

Lol I was so annoyed at the last chapter, that this resolved way too anti-climactically for me. Like I’m happy he’s being acknowledged, but wasn’t expecting it to be that easy???

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one who wants this lady knight to be fired or at least demoted!?
fucking so bias and incompetent..

PS: tbh im kinda sick of this trope.. this who event is not even a bit funny now.. or is it just me..

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the magic measuring device exploding is treated as good in this even though the judge was pulling the opoosite with the rest of the tests.

Fed-Kun's army
I bet the tournament would go like this:

Richard gets his ass whooped and no one saw until they suddenly turn around, MC stands there with some stupid facial expression then everyone freaks out

"IT MUST BE A METEORITE! L:GKJESLGHWE:KGJRWhrkhgb"

Users who are viewing this thread