That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (3)

Dex-chan lover
inb4 he failed and spend years training in the soon-not-a-mountain-anymore

...and the stupidity keeps climbing. The Author seems to only know how to write "stupid". Is there going to be a "story" some time?

@ericbj author can only rely on that, the premise is to keep people misunderstand mc power for as long as possible

Nep

Dex-chan lover
What useless judges. Anyone who have the balls to look anywhere else during judging should just be fired.

I guess thats why the ball turned into a meteor.

Double-page supporter
from what i read look like he need another way to get in knight club (the troop that he help early im sure their captain will help him become knight one way another)
there 2 way to go
1.finally examiner notice he's have high aptitude for magic
2.she chase him out due destroy crystal ball and he meet with knight captain that he's help and it turn out knight captain was big-shot and help him
well i kinda hate this kind of story where no one reconize MC power even he deliberately keep it secret it still trigger me

Dex-chan lover
The most obvious way they would do an enrollment exam is not to judge them as individuals first but to cut it down by having melees between entrants. Oh wait, there would be no misunderstandings there cause if it looked like everyone was flopping against a little boy a knight would test fight him

Yeah, I'm dropping this one. The whole ignorant MC and stupid... well, everyone else, has been done to death and is just the most tired out trope there is. Maybe it gets better, but from what I've seen so far, the author wants to hammer hard on that one trope so people will ignore the fact that there is no story. If you just want a gag manga, this one will work for you, otherwise its a bit of a flop.

EDIT:
I can already see how the next chapter will go. They will say it's a defective crystal or he purposely crushed it or some nonsense.

Double-page supporter
Yup yup, author removed all traces of brains from all the side characters just to get the plot going his way... I mean, it's not like they could check his pockets for the ball, nor give him a new one or anything like that. Nope, totally impossible, would require brains to think of something like that.

Dex-chan lover
I swear, there is no way she could've missed the crystal ball one. Like, you'd have to be a special kind of retarded to think otherwise. It literally blew up in his hands!

Ty for the translation.
But sorry to say, i hope you drop this and tl a one of better series exist out there. just sayin'

Again, thanks Kirei

Fed-Kun's army
So help me if this damn lady says he gets zero points again......

Fed-Kun's army
People in this comment hope that some realism for fantasy manga.... I mean... it’s a manga... japan manga.... Heck I have long turned off my brain when reading manga since some villain in particular manga gathered seven wish granting ball just to make him taller.
and yes bad news, common sense chan has been dead since isekai boom started, author will write w/e bullshit and you just need to turn your brain off and enjoy it...

Goodjob Kirei, I loved whatever you translating.

Users who are viewing this thread