That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3 - That Boy Will Undertake the Chivalric Order Enrollment Exam (3)

as KRBlack said yeah these jokes getting old. Why not give him another test if you don't see it but no for plot purpose she gave him 0

Dex-chan lover
Okay... problems. For those who think it is logical of her to assume a METEORITE caused the explosion... why the shit would she assume a pretty unlikely option?
Considering the setting, she should have paused the examinations to get a team/battalion together to investigate the explosion. More likely, it would be an enemy attack, a dragon, fucking anything other than a falling rock(though, considering how strong the MC is, this IS kind of accurate to call it a meteorite).
And with the crystal ball exploding... if she somehow manages to think of an excuse at that point, then she is REALLY incompetent. She was ALSO keeping a good watch on it too. If she somehow manages to NOT look at the situation and do what she can to investigate... she doesn't deserve to be someone who examines people. Maybe she would be more ideal to be the trainer rather than the examiner... but she needs to fucking stop.

Edit: Also, it is kind of funny that they are calling 15 seconds on a 100M dash slow... if the people that exist aren't that far out of human limits, this is a time for a proper athlete, thus, above average for those who want to be knights/soldiers. He's also a young kid, someone who hasn't reached their physical peak... not realizing that is a folly on her as an examiner of potential soldiers. Get this kid, and train him for longer. Even in the scenario that he wasn't the strongest/biggest like reality is... he has good foundations just from that false recorded time.

Edit: Also... why speed? Once you get in heavy enough armor, it's endurance you have to test.

Dex-chan lover
i'm really not liking the humans in this, there's a limit to how dense you can be. even the grandparents are just retarded, the only one with any sense at all so far was the demon guy. maybe demons taking over the world isn't such a bad thing after all

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, halfwit examiner will think some mythril-orichalcum bird poop landed just as he touched the ball.

Contributor
I despise this trope when poorly executed, at best I guess only the armour guy adjudicator will believe him but not mention anything because of plot?

i'm sure she'll say that the metoer landed on the crystal, or the crystal has defect.
sigh, i'll dropped this sh!t if get's too bad.

Dex-chan lover
Completely ignoring his turn repeatedly like that isn't even funny anymore.
Kenichi's throw would have broken Olympic records, but Ethan caught it and threw it back and it landed 5 feet in front of him causing his score to suck. That was actually funny. This is just weak and stupid, at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Let's face it. That crystalball had an defect or could be broken easily and that's what happened. He broke it. Zero points.

"Forced incompetent = bad storytelling"
Isekai or not, agreed.

Even if I try to walk in those people shoes, who can't realize the situation they are in, as it is too big for them, she still handled that totally unprofessional. Just like many people already pointed out. If she is an example on how well educated and disciplined those officers are in that town, taking it with an invading force would be a walk in the park. No really. Just in the middle of the day, set an explosive at the city wall and blast a big hole into it. Then wait for nightfall. Until then they probably assume, it was a meteor and go to sleep. Or if their citizens drop ill or dead after drinking the well water, guess what? Meteor strike!

OK, please make your bets: is he going to get ignored again, or will she finally acknowledge it's something other than a meteor???

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst : a non-athletic high schooler should be around 14-15 seconds, athletic is 12-13, olympic is something like under 11. For the levels of their society 15 seconds is a bad time, since the general fitness levels should be higher than a non-athlete.

Users who are viewing this thread