That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Dex-chan lover
reading the title and description , made me coughing blood ....

japan is done for..... manga world is dying

I hope new chapter will be different from other manga, there's tons of manga,so different plot of manga is hard to find😑
Well it's good for me that it has #isekai tag, because I keep my search on #isekai😂

Fed-Kun's army
Misconception stories are the most trashiest of trash stories that come out of Japan, their popularity there is truly a shame.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just saying, but... if the RAW is Yuan, wouldn't it fit better if it's written as Joan?

This makes me think (title eludes me), the story about the boy from the hero village who doesn't know he is stupidly strong and doesn't get accepted to knight school + Kenja no Mago. Not really original or that good so far.

Also, so far, no isekai mentioned in first chapter.

Contributor
Kenja no Mago 1.2.

Well, let's wait for more chapters before judging this story.

Kenja no mago?
Just kidding, i see some people saying this is a copy and well in some parts it is. but i like mangas like this, who Care about original Works i love whem they make this, because i Will can read even more >:3

at the age of nineteen, my father already had twenty two years old

Aggregator gang
similar manga but i think better than this one...
https://mangadex.org/title/23710/tatoeba-last-dungeon-mae-no-mura-no-shounen-ga-joban-no-machi-de-kurasu-youna-monogatari

Jet

Why did the author insert that lvl999 trash at the end? Is this a proper fantasy or some sort of another stupid RPG, I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread