That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

The powerlevels just doesnt make sence in this... It was funny for a while but now it's just plain boring and repetetive..

iam here to see cool abilities but i got some ok abilities and a wierd female hero no one wanted or needed

but yeah there is seriously something wrong with that kid it would get obliterated if it got hit by any of his attacks cause the one beam in chapter 10 made him bleed that hard and its just a little beam yeah u can say that cause he has way more destructiv power then that little beam

but yeah there is seriously something wrong with that kid it would get obliterated if it got hit by any of his attacks cause the one beam in chapter 10 made him bleed that hard and its just a little beam yeah u can say that cause he has way more destructiv power then that little beam

I have to agree with other users, you shouldn't trust ratings. The actual rating of this trash should be around 1.

Fed-Kun's army
I can agree with everyone here that this is utter trash, but I still enjoy reading it. It’s like one of those guilty pleasure type manga’s. You just shut off your brain and have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread