That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

Sundays I take my El Camino, throw my saddle in and go east to the desert where the charros, they still ride and rope.

Aggregator gang
Ok i gotta be spoiled... Does he ever learn he isnt normal and is stupid op?? This is starting to get a little old

The initial premise... is amusing.

Reading the exact same joke every other page in every single chapter... is not.

The fact that joke relies on every character being unable to communicate like a normal human with each other just makes it worse.

it was kinda fun in the start but get kinda annoying after a couple of chapters. especially chapter 7

after reading this i finally understand why i like cultivation novels, without the arrogance and flaunting faceslapping just doesnt feel the same

This is surprisingly good. Really funny so far! Charming characters and the art is pretty awesome too.

Why're people so critical of this manga? As an avid reader of trash power fantasy this is at least on par with a lot of its competition, competition that somehow ranks a fair chunk higher. Is it because the MC is completely clueless? It gets old quick, sure, but I'm just happy he's not the regular short black hair, slightly edgy, self-insert clone.

woah what is with this rating?? This is honestly not as bad as all the negative comments are saying, considering this is your average trope-y power fantasy manga. It's not pretending to have a huge, overarching plot/backstory or anything like that (I saw a couple comments saying One Punch Man did the clueless OP MC trope better... obviously?? wtf is that comparison lol. Accurate comparison would be calling this a bare bones, comedic version of the Tatoeba Last Dungeon manga). The characters are far more charming than most manga in this category with a similar 5/6 star rating... It's a lighthearted, comedic series; people are taking this way too serious lmao.

Literally in what way is the side girl (who doesnt come in til vol 2) so much more annoying than the typical 'hero' character in this genre? Her personality is literally generic cocky MC but in a girls body.. so bc she's a pretty girl instead of a shounen kiddo it's anoying now? Anyways even if you do find her annoying she gets humbled reeeeeeal quick in literally the next chapter. She's cute lol. MC is cute. The story is cute.
This simple manga is a quick read and is cute with a silly take on the overpowered MC trope.

@soapyocean Exactly. This isn't The Prince, Sense and sensibility, or Don Quixote. It's a barebones comedy fantasy power fantasy manga. People really need to temper their expectations. I don't think anyone should come to Mangadex looking for John Milton or Keats levels of writing.

Dex-chan lover
People are rating this manga low because it's the same exact joke, relying on characters having no social skills to keep it going.

It's funny the first couple times but after that it just becomes annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread