That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

was funny at first but the premise of the “generic clueless but stupidly overpowered mc” kinda just drags the story on

Ughhhhhhhhhh. 🤢 I'm getting sick of all these deadweight characters that cling and holdback the MC's in all of these mangas. It's lazy character writing at this point. They just use these deadweight characters to show the "Progression" of the Overpowered MCs, since OP MC's can only show progression through emotional & behavioral progression since they're already too powerful.

1. "Please take me in as a disciple", "Let's go on a journey together", "let's make a party/guild or join my guild", ect. Manga's have been slowly taken over by Manhwa's because most new mangas refuse to write better.

2. It's a comedic Fantasy/Action/Adventure manga, there are many ways they could've made these two travel together. Especially MC's current state story-wise.
i.e. They could've kept bumping up to each other in every mission or area. She could've kept asking to duel him to get stronger. She hires him as a bodyguard or mercenary. (Insert your own idea).

["Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu/Even if the Sword Saint is Boring He's Still the Strongest] has dealt with this issue in a better way by making the MC work under the "Deadweight". Since the "Deadweight" would help him raise his adopted child, he would have a good reason to stay.

They could've came up with a better way to incorporate "Terentia/Deadweight" in a way she wouldn't become the designated "Deadweight" character of the story. Many interesting characters get swept over by getting lazy with how they meet or get acquainted.

Yes, there are a lot missing pages from chapter 5. I only knew after I uploaded. I will finish chapter 5, continuing from where it was last stopped by the last group.

thanks for picking up this series, another series i follow that got dropped more than once, and its not licensed

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand the low rating.
Sure it's generic, but it's far better written than three-quarters of the other isekai out there. It should be in the high sevens, not the fives.

The parents are real pieces of shits 😭 they maladapted their kid soooo mf bad and now he has literally 0 life skills, but he is really heckin strong. Except for the fact that he constantly puts himself down bcuz they never acknowledged his achievements. Feels bad mad :'(((

Jet

lol, why did some cutesy bimbo with roses in long hair and a miniskirt came prancing around? Isn't it dangerous to arm her?

Dex-chan lover
In just 6 chapters it got old. The other one where the kid was from the village of heroes kind of kept it fresh better, maybe because it had more characters to play it off of.

Aggregator gang
It was funny at first but this shit is so fucking boring. "Boy do a big strong but don't know it" There you go that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread