That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

yfg

It's not that the actual chapters are getting shorter and feel unfinished, it's just the scanlators breaking each chapter up into 6 parts for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently author is the same guy who made murabito desu ka nani ga (that op villager one), that explains why this is so terrible.

Group Leader
The ratings of this manga are awesome! I think it’s the first time I’ve clicked on one that’s so diverging in opinions but still fairly balanced between each group.

Dex-chan lover
i’ve become slightly desensitized to actually good manga because of the isekai trash craze but i can still tell that this is one of the most dime a dozen and forgettable ones i’ve seen in a loooooong time. there’s no reason to care about pretty much any of the charachters, the comedy pretty much can be summarized as “seeing people panic is funny, right?” and there is definitely a reason why these parents needed the help of dieties in order to actually have a child because holy shit they are horrible at it. they somehow turned their kid into a passive beta that even most undertale fans would want him to stop being such a wuss. something that becomes very, very apparent the minute that he steps into the city. so aside from a family that annoys the hell out of the listener with how stupid they all are, nothing should make you want to read this. please skip it if you have the chance.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

07.07.2019 - 10.08.2019

Translation is stalled.

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

if you want to read this, you can read the Japanese / raw version. they are still running.

Is there any untranslated part from chap 4? It seems there is a missing link from the story between chap 4 and chap 5…

The last 25 or so pages of chapter 24 were missed. I just found the raw and used Google Translate. Not perfect, but it's a little less confusing now.

someone may have said this before...

this is basically a mix of Kenja no Mago and Suppose A Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Started Town

Raws of 4 thur 7 just wish i found a good trans
https://loveheaven.net/read-that-inferior-knight-actually-level-999-raw-chapter-4.html

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this type of parenting really pisses me off for some reason

There's nothing about levels in this manga. I actually like that because I think game systems and levels are usually bad writing, but it's kind of annoying to see it in the title because it makes you expect certain things.

Double-page supporter
Man, jsut looking at the title and image, I already know it's gonna be some average boring mess...

Edit :
Just as expected, It's not even an actual story but some form of parody.
Chapter 3.9 sums it up perfectly, this whole thing is a joke.
Honestly, if you think of it as a parody, the story actually gets somewhat fun to read, don't take any of the plot seriously and just think of it as some average comedy manga and you'll be ok with it.
I'm serious, that mengyo kaiden shit the author randomly pulled out ? It's not gonna be worth shit in front of a mc that can one punch a mountain away.
Jsut ignore it all and skip through it, it's the best way to treat that kind of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread