That Inferior Knight, Lv. 999

I get they do it to keep the narrative moving, but I can't stand when authors make character's unbelievably dumb in order to keep a misunderstanding going. It's such a common trope, but having a MC that literally does not listen to anything anyone says ever gets old super-fast.

i really dont mind this type of mc i just tune in each chapter to get a few seconds of laughter then i wait

Idiocy like this is neither "cute" nor endearing. It's just plain obnoxious. Also the only reasonable explaination for someone who thinks like this MC is that they are brain damaged, because "sheltered boy raised by parents with skewed values" doesn't cut mistaking fear for mockery, and putting their delusions into other people's mouths.

Dex-chan lover
I can't really put my finger on why, probably because there are multiple reasons mixing together, but I can't stand this particular character trope, the dopey slow character who doesn't have any critical thinking skills despite being god tier levels of op. It's more annoying than the cute feel they're going for. I understand that it's just a tactic the author is using to build up anticipation and he'll accidentally continue to save people along the way and thwart plots over and over again without meaning to. But I just find it hard to read when it's at this level of obliviousness.

So the author acknowledged the severe lack of a proper heroine until now. Meta omakes are always nice but I still want the story to hurry up and introduce her.

Dex-chan lover
time to drop this i guess, i doubt i can stay long enough with this level of retardedness from the MC

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see something like this, I keep thinking to myself: "This is a manga that is clearly being drawn by someone who worked hard on their abilities, yet this is the sort of crap they work on.."
Every single time, it blows my mind. Imagine being able to write amazing stories, but writing for tabloids. Being able to dance unbelievably, but do cheap lap-dances. This sort of manga is the artistic-equivalent of whoring yourself out, I find it simply inconceivable.

If I'd be able to draw this competently, I'd at least look for someone who can write as well, and start releasing works.

Dex-chan lover
This series should have been named "How to make your Child develop an Extreme & Delusional Level of Inferiority Complex".

The only way to enjoy this is to laugh at the authors extreme inability to design good characters.

Supporter
So dense was not meta enough, just make the mc full blown retarded with the background being a sitcom style laugh track that never ends.

Dex-chan lover
i feels strong discomfort while reading this manga, does anyone feels the same?

Users who are viewing this thread