That Time I Got Reincarnated With Talent: I'll Work Hard Even If I Go to Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, despite only being 1.1, color me moderately intrigued; I haven't read too many isekai where the protagonist is involved in a robbery as part of the isekai'ing (TenSlime is the only one that immediately comes to mind), and even fewer where the protagonist is so... Proactive about stopping it.

Dex-chan lover
Would have made a better premise if the robber got reincarnated instead. And what did he mean by he cast the spell on all 'three'? Did the other two also reincarnate?

Dex-chan lover
wait what?
why the hell MC suddenly Reincarnated to other world?
Did MC reincarnated due Saving the girl?
what happen to the girl & shitty robber?

*the author is really Lazy or crazy , the premise MC reincarnated due helping people

Dex-chan lover
I am not a fan of split chapters, but I get why they exist... That said, the first chapter should never be split. How is the reader meant to glean if the series is worth following if we can't even see the full start?

I'm more generally ranting, but this is an example of why this frustrates me... We haven't even gotten to his actual appearance in the main world. This is starting Batman with the Waynes being shot, and stopping there...

I'm getting rambly, so I'll stop here - hope this series picks up after this semi-start.

Fed-Kun's army
wait what?
why the hell MC suddenly Reincarnated to other world?
Did MC reincarnated due Saving the girl?
what happen to the girl & shitty robber?

*the author is really Lazy or crazy , the premise MC reincarnated due helping people
It was "explained" that the god had an oopsie and misdirected his divine punishment...

Dex-chan lover
Aw shit, here we go again. Another generic isekai. Hard Work = Power gimmick. I predict that the world is somewhat lazy and will be greatly surprised on how slow he levels and stronger he gets.
Well, until the author gets bored of the gimmick and puts the MC into an unrealistic situation where he survives against impossible odds. On top of that he'll gain a ton of levels thereby easily gaining power and fame and the series will lose any little bit of tension it will have managed to scrape together.

Dex-chan lover
If the store clerk gets reincarnated as well, I hope she and the MC will reunite. I could care less about the robber, though he'll likely become an antagonist to the plot in some form, too.

Users who are viewing this thread