The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 152 - The Rentarou's Family Idolmaking Project (2nd Generation)

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I was just taking the piss. Though the past participle of 'sing' is 'sung', if I want to nitpick.
Oh yeah, that's true. Well, clearly it's a "mistake" even a native English speaker like Alpha can make.
Also "quick" should probably be 'quickly', but I can appreciate colloquial phrasing.
Yeah, stuff like that's intentional to distinguish their character voices.
Love your work mate, didn't mean anything by it. I might not have phased that very nicely.
No, it's me who came off drier than intended.

Dex-chan lover
It's not Rentarous family if all their quirks don't get to shine! I think Rentarou's going to love the performance anyways.

Yeah, I mean, from what I can gather, the art style of the main characters seems to have gotten simple enough to the point that they'd be pretty easy to animate in later episodes compared to the other ones🙂
Let me know if I said this wrong😶

Group Leader
Yeah, I mean, from what I can gather, the art style of the main characters seems to have gotten simple enough to the point that they'd be pretty easy to animate in later episodes compared to the other ones🙂
Let me know if I said this wrong😶
I don't think it's wrong or right, I just didn't know what usually meant.

Dex-chan lover
That was completely unexpected, and by that I mean totally expected. It only makes sense that we should see the new group take on the challenge the old group suffered through, seeing how they changed Qually is neat, they’re really having an impact on the people they meet.

Everyone is giving it their all, even the others who can’t participate are helping on the sidelines. Kikki makes an excellent point too, why should they settle for just being an imitation, or a replication of what their predecessors already did? They can be something more, something different, they can strive to be better than them because together they can overcome this challenge, and even the first group are there to help them up when they fall down.

Rentarou being banned from seeing them while they practice is a nice touch, it ensures that both him and us are going to see their performance live for the first time together. They all have their own strengthens, so it’s time to use them together as a team.

Also the anime is out now, I’m hoping it brings more people into the series, let us all pray for a season 2…

Wonder if we’ll get a mobile game tie in, or maybe even some more merchandise… Maybe some plushies? Who knows, it all depends on the series popularity so let’s try and make this big people!!!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we are going to have a licensing dispute with Kiki’s record label

Dex-chan lover
Quali Tea girl has changed. I like how they reuse her character here. before, she hated the fact that half of the girls were quitting and tried to quit herself. then over here she doesnt even WANT to separate the quitters from the decent students despite knowing their flaws and even encourages them to do their own kind of performance in the end. Hard to imagine why she's not part of the GFs as this side character has her own arcs too.

also Kiki has natural leadership abilities I see. it looks like with Rentarou's absence, she can competently take over as sub leader for the family. her love for abnormality makes her inclined to know and understand each girl too.

Dex-chan lover
For Suu, you just need to number out her steps (and maybe list the line numbers of the song?) She'll be enthusiastically thinking "1!" "2!" "3!" The whole performace

Users who are viewing this thread