The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 175 - Rentarou’s Family’s Daily Life (Part Five)

no shot one of you madlads slipped this reference in here... this had me cackling
1d936d629cbd10d8cb5743ff3240efe1681b094a.pnj

great chapter as always!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
When all 100 are together with rentarou i am sure there will be a huge bi orge (well rentarou is the only who's straight but still y'know i meant the girls)
You really think they're gonna get to 100 without one of the girlfriends being a boyfriend? I'd be surprised lol. It wouldn't be the first time I saw a supposedly straight harem throw in a twink for variety and those other examples were way less gay than this one and didn't need to write 100 partners. That "Love Flops" anime last year included a boy (kinda) and it only had like six partners! (Also it was bad don't watch it)

Fed-Kun's army
You really think they're gonna get to 100 without one of the girlfriends being a boyfriend? I'd be surprised lol. It wouldn't be the first time I saw a supposedly straight harem throw in a twink for variety and those other examples were way less gay than this one and didn't need to write 100 partners. That "Love Flops" anime last year included a boy (kinda) and it only had like six partners! (Also it was bad don't watch it)
If rentarou was gay or bi then it wouldn't have been called the 100 girlfriends who really love you, now would it? Also thanks for the warning on that flaps anime

Users who are viewing this thread