The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 175 - Rentarou’s Family’s Daily Life (Part Five)

no shot one of you madlads slipped this reference in here... this had me cackling
1d936d629cbd10d8cb5743ff3240efe1681b094a.pnj

great chapter as always!

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
When all 100 are together with rentarou i am sure there will be a huge bi orge (well rentarou is the only who's straight but still y'know i meant the girls)
You really think they're gonna get to 100 without one of the girlfriends being a boyfriend? I'd be surprised lol. It wouldn't be the first time I saw a supposedly straight harem throw in a twink for variety and those other examples were way less gay than this one and didn't need to write 100 partners. That "Love Flops" anime last year included a boy (kinda) and it only had like six partners! (Also it was bad don't watch it)

Double-page supporter
You really think they're gonna get to 100 without one of the girlfriends being a boyfriend? I'd be surprised lol. It wouldn't be the first time I saw a supposedly straight harem throw in a twink for variety and those other examples were way less gay than this one and didn't need to write 100 partners. That "Love Flops" anime last year included a boy (kinda) and it only had like six partners! (Also it was bad don't watch it)
If rentarou was gay or bi then it wouldn't have been called the 100 girlfriends who really love you, now would it? Also thanks for the warning on that flaps anime

Dex-chan lover
...Have mew?
I'm not afraid to say I tried it for a bit back in middle school. Me and my brother would sneak both dry food and treats and snack on them during school.

It's definitely something of an acquired taste though, and I don't think I'd like it at all now near 15 years later.

Dex-chan lover
Yup. Even with the buffs Kishika received in her beach episode, I’m not seeing how Momoha is one rank below in the boob hierarchy here, I’m sorry…
Maybe Kishika just hides her boobs with a really tight bra sports bra most of the time or something, and maybe Momoha just has... Ummm... Idk, alcohol filled boobs? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Artist stressed by so many characters andi am by reading so many different characters

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe Kishika just hides her boobs with a really tight bra sports bra most of the time or something, and maybe Momoha just has... Ummm... Idk, alcohol filled boobs? Lol
Would make sense, but why not just state it then? They did for Meme after all.

Dex-chan lover
Would make sense, but why not just state it then? They did for Meme after all.
I mean they could state it I suppose, but how would you even bring that up? Suddenly have Rentarou strip her or something? Like where would that ever come up in conversation, lol. With meme it's a big part of her character, so it makes sense to show it off.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean they could state it I suppose, but how would you even bring that up? Suddenly have Rentarou strip her or something? Like where would that ever come up in conversation, lol. With meme it's a big part of her character, so it makes sense to show it off.
I think the beach chapter was the perfect time to reflect on that. She was in a swimsuit for the second time I believe (with pretty obvious upgrades may I add) and Kishika and Rentarou were about to do the deed. Not in a « just kidding lol » kind of way, it was happening for real, Hakari-style.
But anyway I don’t really care at all, that’s not what I read 100 GF for. I just found it funny.

Dex-chan lover
I think the beach chapter was the perfect time to reflect on that. She was in a swimsuit for the second time I believe (with pretty obvious upgrades may I add) and Kishika and Rentarou were about to do the deed. Not in a « just kidding lol » kind of way, it was happening for real, Hakari-style.
But anyway I don’t really care at all, that’s not what I read 100 GF for. I just found it funny.
Idk, seems like it would be out of character for Rentarou to suddenly just commentate on her chest size, but yeah it is funny. It's just like how Tama is actually 2nd largest in the family just below Hahari but it just got like 1 mention by Momoha in one of the daily life of Rentarou's family chapters. Each character has small details that aren't really mentioned much and are just kinda there sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread