The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 180 - Rentarou's Daily Life with his Girlfriends (Part One)

Aggregator gang
It does not make a difference. Even a weathergirl made a massive scandal when it came out she was dating.
But it does tho? Do you even know how low the dark side of idol culture can stoop down?

With your provided example for instance, the worst that generally happen is social stigma and laying off from the professional fields, with an Idol tho? There's a reason why Oshi no Ko is said to be a commentary at Japan's toxic idol industry.

Read, i'm not meant to say only Idol is the profession where dating is dangerous, but if you're aware of how unreasonable idol culture can be, it's a thing to be grateful for that Himeka is technically not an idol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's been more than 3 years and the mangaka are still cooking well. I'm looking forward to what they can achieve honestly.

Also, what kind of character development do they really need? Most of their problems get solved within their first few chapters. The rest are just their quirks and how they get long with each other.
i know this is a manga where the girls immediately love him for life and without questioning anything. just feels kind of iffy when you got resistance from ppl like hahari that go "i'll never give you my daughter," then some "smooth" (?) talk without being able to back it up (like financial support etc) and she's like "i love you too, suck my tits." lmao
like even for seinen standards it's REALLY lacking. no need for false drama, just talk and plan the whole thing through if you wanna make a harem, commit to it and have it last. it's the same with how everyone's cool with him going with a specific girl for the day and the rest just patiently waits at home for their turn.
really like how happy they are though - especially with the cute faces.

Dex-chan lover
... I can't tell who that is in the one with the dog. The face in the bottom right panel on page 5 doesn't look like... Any of them.

... Is that Hahari's dog? That face doesn't look like her at all... Isn't her face wider and chin rounder? The hair fits tho.
So since I recently re-read it, back in Chapter 79 Hahari with her hair down looks waaaay younger.

Hes going to rizz up Shizuka mama isnt he...

Well he already succeeded 2 times, 3rd time for charms less goooo
oh? shizuka mama next maybe?? that would be nice
The entire point of the end of Chapter 134 was that Rentarou did not in fact zing with Shizuka's mom, meaning he had to actually argue with her instead of well...Hahari happening.

Fed-Kun's army
Before I start reading any comments, I will say…

I didn’t think it was possible to experience such a high degree of peak. Like… what IS this holy chapter?

Dex-chan lover
irdbalV.png

3000 huh that's quite a bit

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there will be one new girl that says if you want to be with me, you have to break up with everyone else.

i know this is a manga where the girls immediately love him for life and without questioning anything. just feels kind of iffy when you got resistance from ppl like hahari that go "i'll never give you my daughter," then some "smooth" (?) talk without being able to back it up (like financial support etc) and she's like "i love you too, suck my tits." lmao
like even for seinen standards it's REALLY lacking. no need for false drama, just talk and plan the whole thing through if you wanna make a harem, commit to it and have it last. it's the same with how everyone's cool with him going with a specific girl for the day and the rest just patiently waits at home for their turn.
really like how happy they are though - especially with the cute faces.
The girls do have lives and histories outside of Rentaro, leading to different amounts of "resistance" to being convinced. I mean, it only took 6 chapters to encounter a girl that went "Nah".

Also, Hahari's resistance was an emotional hang up rather than a serious look at whether Rentaro would make a worthy breadwinner

Also, also, the girls have been shown to hang out with each other and probably have friends outside the "Family". The fact that they all get along and even have different dynamics between the different members is one of the reasons this manga works so well

Dex-chan lover
Also, also, the girls have been shown to hang out with each other and probably have friends outside the "Family".
It's really hard to say whether most of the girls have outside social lives; we so rarely see them in a non-Family context. But we do know that a lot of them were previously loners and/or outcasts. Like, we know that four are members of school clubs, right? But two of those — Kusuri and Iku — are the only current member of their clubs, and the other two — Yamame and Kishika — have been portrayed as more dedicated to the work of their clubs than the other members. (Yamame might be closer with her clubmates than Kishika, who mostly seems to have admirers in the kendo club rather than friends.)

Heck, it's possible that the girlfriend with the most extraFamilial friends is Chiyo, depending on how close you think she is with Akogare and Manesu.

Double-page supporter
Unrelated, but Kiki's Porcupine Hearts is on youtube. Don't know if it's official, but it's good.

Look for citrus label channel.

Oh Lord bless this cuteness, for they arm our mind to survive tomorrow.

Maybe Shizuka is so lovable because there is a hint of truth that externally, bookworms are quiet and reserved. Internally, they have the most fantastic fantasies and mischievious moods.

NIB

Double-page supporter
IMG-20230617-101750.jpg

Man, I can't with this level of cuteness, and I can't decide who was the most adorable in the whole chapter, but also, that Eira attack was unfair, that Ahko photoshoot kill me, that Usami scene really made me feel so happy, that Uto move was unexpected, that Shizuka "innocence" move tho, and the way that Hahari and Yaku want more quality moments with Rentaro was the cherry of the cake. Honestly, I can't stop smiling just remembering this goddamn cute chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
To that one person... Why would you willingly read something that has 100 gf in it's title and be mad that "there's too much of them"... 180 chapters in...

Users who are viewing this thread