The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 183 - Rentarou’s Family’s Super-Fun Vacation

Dex-chan lover
"How are we getting out of this one?!"

Good question. The manga's just as dumbfounded as me if not more

Dex-chan lover
Okay, heretofore there have been three sources for unreality in the series:
  • Gods (pretty rare and this doesn't seem attributable to a "god of blank" type)
  • Kusuri's drugs (generally much more individual and telegraphed)
  • The Serious! Group (organized and themed)
So I'm going to guess that this is some kind of Serious! Fantasy Resort, still under construction, and that the rubber man effect is limited to the floating island's area.

(As a side note, I love that after the hairstyling arc's helicopter shenanigans, we just accept that Shizuka is the co-pilot now.)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's a fever dream, all right. The Manga did not jump the shark. It's a damn humpback whale with wings and it's flying.

Dex-chan lover
The MILF Hahari isn't there... Then is this all in VR..? Are they taking a VR vaycayshun?

Dex-chan lover
You can't convince me this is real in this series standard before there is actually a new girlfrend by the end of this arc

Dex-chan lover
The MILF Hahari isn't there... Then is this all in VR..? Are they taking a VR vaycayshun?
She is there, you can see her in the back of the plane on page 2, helping do a rubber-rubber bazooka on page 13, and staring in awe at the House of Rentarou being formed. Other than that she is very suspiciously silent, so this could be some stupid rich money-made thing or she's supervising some VR thing she got everyone into. Or, as other people said, perhaps some god of ____'s prank. It could be any or none of those things in this manga and I love it for that.

Aggregator gang
Either we gonna get an inventor girlfriend or fantasy girlfriends with crazy powers are coming.

This chapter really come out of the left field.

Once Rentarou's body started stretching I was slightly concerned... but then I remembered that this is Rentarou we are talking about, so this is completely normal

Also, I'm surprised that Hakari and Hahari didn't get any weird (horny) ideas about how Rentarou can stretch his whole body

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I like that they said the plane just suddenly crash when passing a cloud, foreshadowing the island is actually in the middle of the sky.

Dex-chan lover
Wai- Wha- Huh!? What the fuck??? This is ridiculous, even for this manga's standards.
Chapter 42 and 43 was pretty out there with Hahari's sentient hair growing to cover the whole planet then being thrown into the sun thus preventing an impending ice age.

Double-page supporter
Alright i think the author and the illustrator are both on drugs

Users who are viewing this thread