The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 179 - Rentarou’s Family’s Flower Viewing

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Oh, much closer than I thought then. It sounds a little Gundamy to me or something...definitely your reference was a good choice.
If it's a reference, it's too obscure to easily find on Google. I don't think there was anything deeper to it than the odd word choice.

NIB

Double-page supporter
Aww, a "peaceful" chapter, I missed one of those with the whole cast

• The way that Mei and Rentaro remind that date with the Freezer cosplay was more funny than cute, also that Piccolo's sacrifice reference at the end was also good, rest in peace Toriyama-sensei.
• From now, the "I thought something like this might happen..." is one of my favorite punchlines in the manga
•Since Rentaro's marriage proposal to all his girlfriends (ch. 146), I was wondering if he had already discussed this with Matsuri, Himeka, Usami and Meru (especially with Himeka, which is an idol), but I like that all 4 of them accepted it without any biggies, definitely my favorite part of the chapter.
• Holy shit, I didn't notice until now, but Usami is the 3rd gyaru of the harem
• Good lord, that Eirass, it must be illegal having a booty like this.
• Matsuri reminds me more and more of Futaba from Yozakura Family, I mean, both characters were taller when they were introduced, but with each appearance, they get shorter, plus they have a gothic lolita style.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
• The way that Mei and Rentaro remind that date with the Freezer cosplay was more funny than cute
No, they're talking about chapter 31, their first date chapter right after Mei became a girlfriend (and incidentally the second chapter we worked on)

Reactions: NIB

Users who are viewing this thread