The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 178 - Rentarou's Family's World of Unknown Fairy Tales

Dex-chan lover
This is just a Kingdom Hearts cutscene
66u0g3.png

NIB

Dex-chan lover
This whole crazy "fairy tale" concept is absurd and amazing at the same time, and I'm not sure if Meru is traumatized or just clever for comparing it to what every girl has as a concept of a "fairy tale". Btw when Meru talk with Shizuka about that the fairy tales and the despair are literally the same thing, she reminds me to Tezuka's works; he did some amazing stories that can be considered as "fairy tales" such as Hi no Tori and Dororo, but with a darker atmospheric theme, he was a pioneer in that and none of the classic and contemporary mangaka have managed to have a balance like Tezuka had, probable Hijiri Yuki (father of 70's cyberpunk manga) or Mizuki Shigeru (father of contemporany horror manga) but that is another story that is not relevant here. She's right in that point.

Well, she was going to build a cult, but she preferred to join the "Rentaro Family" cult, which is also fine. She realized, like Usami, that this group is the salvation from those who have been rejected and hurt by society. Good chapter as always.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sutou Iku no doubt
Idk, there are a lot of suspects. Hakari Hahari and Momoha all are lustful little creatures that might kiss really intensely, hungry hoodie girl is shown to like the taste of kisses so she might be smacking her lips, and then finally it might be one of the girls smacking into another girl lol.

Dex-chan lover
A lot happened in this chapter, the new girlfriend converted everyone into her cult, Momoha reminisced about the numerous times she's wasted large sums of money on gambling, we got a Mimimi origin story..? And we got some character growth from a lot of the non-believers that now believe in fairy tales. It does leave me with one question though, what are Nano's parents like that they wouldn't read a single fairy tale to her as a kid? Or for that matter, that she seems to have no memory of ever doing anything fun with them, because the date with Rentarou was the first time she had fun (or at least the first time she dedicated any time in pursuit of having fun) according to her own words. So many questions so few answers, I hope they are answered soon. My guess is that her parents aren't abusive but are just like her, semi emotionless.

Double-page supporter
29 girlfriends in and he still sweats profusely whenever introducing a new one

Fed-Kun's army
I wasn't expecting an oscar wilde reference it's the first story that made the 10 year old me went "man~".

Aggregator gang
Quick question for the staff: how do I get to link pictures of the chapter into a comment? I’m on tablet (IOS) and do not have the option to copy that. Or at least didn’t figure how

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread