The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 178 - Rentarou's Family's World of Unknown Fairy Tales

Dex-chan lover
It does leave me with one question though, what are Nano's parents like that they wouldn't read a single fairy tale to her as a kid? Or for that matter, that she seems to have no memory of ever doing anything fun with them, because the date with Rentarou was the first time she had fun (or at least the first time she dedicated any time in pursuit of having fun) according to her own words. So many questions so few answers, I hope they are answered soon. My guess is that her parents aren't abusive but are just like her, semi emotionless.
Yeah, we still have no real idea of Nano's parents— the times we've seen her at home they've not been present — and we only just barely found out that Mimimi's family owns a tofu shop and don't know anything about them beyond that; we don't even have that much information about Kurumi's home or family. For such early girlfriends, it's a little odd.

(My personal not-entirely-serious guess about Nano's family is that she was raised by actual robots, a la the movie I Am Mother (2019).)

Users who are viewing this thread