The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 158 - Kiki the Songstress and Master Uto's Teachings

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou has 26 GF's by Chapter 150.
Then why does the Color-Spread of this Chapter only has 24? (or am i miscounting)
Chapter_158.png

Fed-Kun's army
GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED YOU WEIRD ASS MF

Imagine trying to take a peep shot of someone famous and thinking that posting it online will automatically make people think you know said person

Anyone with common sense would call him out on how creepy he is for sneaking that photo
I was kinda expecting the MC to just come out of nowhere to deal with the peep, no clue why that was the case, but I'd just find it funny.

Dex-chan lover
You know, looking at the page of Uto learning to play the ocarina but failing, I've realized that she is somewhat incompetent. What I mean by that is that she is just unable, or has bigger difficulties to learn some skills. I'm not meaning to derogate her, or imply she's mentally handicapped or anything, just that she just lacks some ability to learn basic skills. Kinda like dyslexia or something like that. Meanwhile, Himeka is extremely talented. But she has shown displeasure with her talent and being able to learn skills like singing and dancing with very little effort. And just like with Uto's way of coping with her shortcomings is to pretend to be a calm and cool all-knowing and wise fantasy character, Himeka puts on the performance of someone who's absolutely abnormal in everything that she does, while in reality she's just trying hard to be an eccentric and just comes off as silly. So yeah, there's something to the talented Himeka who dislikes her natural talent admiring the utterly untalented Uto who is fully prepared to embarass herself doing something badly, yet with confidence

Supporter
Rentarou has 26 GF's by Chapter 150.
Then why does the Color-Spread of this Chapter only has 24? (or am i miscounting)
Chapter_158.png
That particular spread isn't a new illustration, it's made up from the covers of volumes 14 to 16; Tama appears in chapters due to be collected in vol. 17, and given current pace Himeka likely will meet Rentarou at the beginning of volume 18.

Dex-chan lover
they certainly be trying to up Uto's points, but she's so cringe, still ranking 26 in my rankings

Dex-chan lover
Kiki has clearly risen to my top two of smug girls in 100kano: Lady Mimimi in first place (naturally) and Kiki in second place. I really like her smug smile.
I suppose we'll get next GF in the next chapter. As it'll be a festival-focused one, I'd wager that she could be a miko GF called... Miko, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Kiki and Uto are such a great pair. The power of smug and the power of never letting them know your next move.

Users who are viewing this thread