The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 168 - Rentarou Snapshot Swap Party

I was genuinely like "There is something wrong with this chapter."

Also, the bit at the end is also concerning, there has been no zap between the two of them yet!
Well that's not much of a surprise she has her eyes closed so that wouldn't happen they need to lock eyes first could it be that she zinged with him but he was unaware or something

Dex-chan lover
Yup, it's a closed eyes rule....
z8xxbu.jpg
I hate my brain and fingers for tapping on this, but I kinda figured she would be one of the girlfriends seeing as there are 100 of them, and there's just no way the Author has time to add an extra character

Dex-chan lover
I legit didn't even notice her. I was so focused on the pictures. I thought the pauses were because they were feeling conflicted about giving up their pictures.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll just skip ahead to the latest chapter in the manga for fun, there's not going to be anything that major to spoil anyway"
picks this chapter

Well, it's not like I got spoiled, but I got really unlucky to have picked the one chapter where the joke is ruined if you skip ahead to it. It would have been right up my alley.

And I have nobody to blame but myself.

Dex-chan lover
Belated reaction, but it's a hilarious detail that Naddy's photo of "real roughneck cowboy Rentarou" has him riding English style, complete with helmet, jacket, and hornless saddle. It's about as far from cowboy style as you can get and still be on a horse.

I swear by the end of this manga we're either going to go insane or apart Rentaro's harem whatever gets to us first

Dex-chan lover
Under appreciated detail that no one thinks for a second that rentarou could possibly forget a member of his family

Dex-chan lover
This is an author with this much skill at fucking with people, yet he uses it just to troll us. Imagine if he wrote a psychological thriller? We'd all be fucked. It'd be way better than Juijuka mid

Users who are viewing this thread