The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 168 - Rentarou Snapshot Swap Party

Did you guys actually get fooled? I thought the chapter went out of it's way to spoil the joke super early by having the first few panels just repeating the "who the hell are you again?" face after the new girl finished talking.
Despite noticing that, I did get fooled. You don't know what to expect from this manga and Rentarou himself has some pretty weird abilities. Even by the end of the chapter, there's no clue about who this girl may be. It seems like a girlfriend but who knows, maybe is a goddess who's fan of Rentarou's family. Everything is possible in this manga.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Did the raws actually say Resident Evil (which is copyrighted)?
I don't think they made any rezzy lightgun games, that's probably House of the Dead.
Since you mention it, I think this might be the first time it actually just straight up says Biohazard without ◯ censoring, unlike the other times that I could remember off the top of my head (Rin's intro, zombie tag, Appointment Annoyances).

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was yet another normal filler chapter.

Could they played us the long game? There has been several SOL chapters, them suddenly new girl slipping in

😂😂😂WHO😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that ending surprised me because I completely started to believe that the new girl was just Rentarou trapping it up and going undercover after finding out everyone secretly took pictures of him

Last edited:
We're getting into really uncharted narrative territory here. We as readers are now being actively tested by the authors as to how much attention we're paying to their manga.

And the amount of thought it took to not just come up with each character's snapshot, but also to identify the two girls who would most appreciate said snapshot. Nothing that's going on here is random.

Double-page supporter
I was legit convinced the new girl was Rentaro in disguise the entire time until he showed up towards the end. Crazy gaslighting going on here.

Double-page supporter
So others have mentioned the
time traveller
angle. The rabbit theme is very obvious, but what may not be obvious to some is that rabbits have an association with
the moon. Some Japanese folks claim to see a rabbit in the craters of the moon rather than the more common western answer of a male face or a girl reading. Bunny-chan is also very tall, the same height as Yamame, as if she has grown up under different gravitational conditions. This is the extra-terrestrial girlfriend.
She also may not be #28, but is instead
still a time traveller due to FTL or relativistic space travel shenannigans.

Users who are viewing this thread