The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Yoshimoto-san

Yeah, I hate this guy. He literally threatens suicide if they don't accept his perversion. He may not realize, but that's manipulative as hell.
nah bro literally convert humor into dogshit twitter comment and take it as part of the serious conversation that you need to read with brain. i lost hope in humanity if there's more than 5 person got opinion like you just did. it means we got too much illeterate people

Dex-chan lover
7231bcde70b04a5eedfb50b6d6144354cf102e9664823598b4c4044c48a1ddea.png

You can call me a pedophile all you want or not, it doesn't matter she is the epitome of the concept "adorable".

Dex-chan lover
nah bro literally convert humor into dogshit twitter comment and take it as part of the serious conversation that you need to read with brain. i lost hope in humanity if there's more than 5 person got opinion like you just did. it means we got too much illeterate people
People who are suicidal don't easily say that they have had those thoughts especialy to the ones they love. Those who do have depression/bipolar and have undergone a huge amount of emotional and mental self work. The people in the second group would not use the threat of suicide for anything especialy not for manipulation or abuse. Those who threaten you with suicide if you break up the abusive @$#es, need to seek some profesional. They need profesional help not because they are suicidal or are depressed/bipolar but for other mental/emotional issues.

Dex-chan lover
"He typed the whole volume into the app??"

:checks date of manga:
Bro, you went through a lot of trouble to do what Google Play Books has already been doing natively for close to a decade now.

Dex-chan lover
I loved this one, Shizuka deserves to be happy, make the library loli happy Rentarou.

"He typed the whole volume into the app??"

:checks date of manga:
Bro, you went through a lot of trouble to do what Google Play Books has already been doing natively for close to a decade now.
I mean, nothing says that they live in the same time period as us tho

Group Leader
People who are suicidal don't easily say that they have had those thoughts especialy to the ones they love. Those who do have depression/bipolar and have undergone a huge amount of emotional and mental self work. The people in the second group would not use the threat of suicide for anything especialy not for manipulation or abuse. Those who threaten you with suicide if you break up the abusive @$#es, need to seek some profesional. They need profesional help not because they are suicidal or are depressed/bipolar but for other mental/emotional issues.
You are reading way too much into it. He just loves them and want to dedicate everything he has to make them happiest girls alive.

Users who are viewing this thread