The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 10 Ch. 83 - Rentarou's Family vs. Challenge Ramen

Dex-chan lover
This series is a neverending assault of gags.

Also, something mentioned by a reader elsewhere: characters wear casual clothes or uniforms depending on the day. This means that Kishika and Iku arrive on Monday, Chiyo and Naddy arrive on Friday, and Rentarou and Kurumi arrive on the following Monday.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou's long winded praise for his girlfriends and this will be the moments I wait the most to be adapted into anime

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused though. Why did she gave up? With that kind of order and they keep coming, the place will make BANK and will probably be the biggest place in the area.

Dex-chan lover
Got to admit Raman girl had commitment, she went out and brought a wedding ring just for the dish.

Dex-chan lover
Nano's flex on the "Jugemu Jugemu" ramen was even more impressive when you consider that Shizuka does memorize all her books, just to be able to talk. (Admittedly, she probably usually takes more time than a mere glance to do it.)

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused though. Why did she gave up? With that kind of order and they keep coming, the place will make BANK and will probably be the biggest place in the area.
In addition she's doing this out of spite. There was no point in continuing if ppl don't get humiliated as she did.

Dex-chan lover
Nano's flex on the "Jugemu Jugemu" ramen was even more impressive when you consider that Shizuka does memorize all her books, just to be able to talk. (Admittedly, she probably usually takes more time than a mere glance to do it.)
Im pretty much sure that's the difference between long term and short term memory

Users who are viewing this thread