The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 11 Ch. 92 - My BFFs

Dex-chan lover
Ahko can be like totes dangerous and mega scary. Def sends me like beyond beyond… I know the valley girl accent, I CAN FEEL ITS ESSENCE COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS!!! Speak about bad timing for them, the Gorira Alliance really just shows up whenever don’t they? Hope their boss is having a nice wholesome relationship with her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
eaHWHT0.png
Friendship ended with Hakari, Ahko is my new Best Friend

YPVciuV.png

I love this face :meguupog:

Fed-Kun's army
That's what im talkin about!
That's why she's the MVP!!
That's why she's the GOAT!!!
THE GOAT!!!! :chad: 🗣️ 💯

Dex-chan lover
There are so many little details about this chapter that feel like they were cosmically destined to appeal to me, in particular.

Karane-san being cute. Karane-san standing up for her friends in a truly based way. Karane-san's character design & outfit being highlighted.
Ahko-chan being adorbs. Ahko-chan enjoying herself. Ahko-chan being real & standing up for herself in her own way. Ahko-chan teasing Karane about her tsundereness & readability.
Ahko-chan gushing over reading shounen manga (even if it's Demon Slayer) & Karane secretly gushing over it.
All of the facial expressions.
Et cetera.

Also, I have this suspicion that the flower cat handkerchief is a well-disguised Jojo reference.

Dex-chan lover
Those gals are lucky Rentarou wasn't with them or else those gorilla alliance wouldn't even hold a candle to what he might do to them.
They never show up in later chapters, maybe Rentarou was watching them from the shadows...

Users who are viewing this thread