The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - A Maiden in Love

Dex-chan lover
is just me or look like he is running out of ideias, the last girl was well made by been s but a girl in love with numbers? wouldnt be easy if was just a androgenous girl like najimi from komi cant comunicate, a otuku girl or a girl with a dream to be a ídol but dont have the talent
I think you're the one who's out of ideas lol, that's a lot of cliche female lead types you've been suggesting lmao

Dex-chan lover
is just me or look like he is running out of ideias, the last girl was well made by been s but a girl in love with numbers? wouldnt be easy if was just a androgenous girl like najimi from komi cant comunicate, a otuku girl or a girl with a dream to be a ídol but dont have the talent
More like a once in a lifetime pun. A girl introduced in chapter 123 whose name is literally 123, happens to be the 1st new character of year '23, and also the 23rd GF. Apparently the chapter was also originally released in the 23rd of January. Obviously she must be a numberphile. When else will he get the opportunity to make this pun.

Dex-chan lover
those may have been the easy path but this is the road less taken the hard and arduous path that he chooses to walk

Dex-chan lover
how am i supposed to explain this chapter to my friends

"So the dude just cosplayed into a number all of a sudden, funniest shit i've ever seen" - me trying to convince my friends to read this series probably

Jokes aside this chapter is hilarious, new girl is cute too.

Users who are viewing this thread