The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - A Maiden in Love

Dex-chan lover
Thats too bad, its a real classic.
Maybe I'll check it out then, but if I don't like it I am going to airdrop some pitbulls named cupcake on your neighborhood.

(That was a joke mangadex staff, pls don't ban me)

I fail to understand where the "author is running out of ideas" comments are stemming from.

Tell me where on earth you've EVER seen a literal number autist who's in love with numbers themselves, completely cold towards everything else. Someone so absurdly obsessed that she'd be moved to tears if you helped her pretend to be numbers.
That's not quirky to you? That's not a bizarrely unique concept worth an eyebrow raise?

You do realize that MOST of the harem are presented in a similar vein, right?
Momoha is introduced as a typical drunk lecher, but gets revealed as an ethics teacher of all things.
Rin gets introduced as a musical upper class lady, but gets revealed as a craver of violence.
Mimimi gets introduced as a typical superficial narcissist, but is revealed to have more of a heart than you'd think.

Most of the girls are typical tropes with a slight curveball on them.
This girl is no different.
Being nerdy for numbers is the trope-y part.
Being obsessively in love with the numbers themselves is the quirk/curveball.

Mai is just a tsundere sis-con with a caviat that Mei isn't actually her sister.
She gets a pass but the numberphile doesn't?

What about the hat trick of relatives?
Hakari's mother, Rentarou's cousin, Kusuri's granny?
That didn't make you exclaim and protest (for creativity reasons)?

You get it by now. :pout:

Users who are viewing this thread