The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - Kaho-san the Capoeirista

Double-page supporter
FLVP-_NXoAESFN0

Double-page supporter
I was half-expecting a zing! moment when Rentarou was picking up the baby...
Now that could lead to some interesting scenarios (and the Japanese have form for those since way back, e.g. the Murasaki character from the Tale of Genji) but perhaps best to leave it for when the manga is ending anyway since it would by necessity lead to a time skip.
Now that you mentioned it, if Ohananomitsu is in fact an escalator school, can Rentarou get girlfriends from the kindergarten and elementary branch? Obviously always keep it cute and innocent.

Dex-chan lover
The scaredy cat thing got old for me fast. I get this is a gag manga but couldn't they introduce a girlfriend like Kaho or Kishika who's badass but doesn't have some ridiculous weakness?

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck with this chapter it is so fking wild with so many things that needed to be pointed out. I mean what the heck with that goofy ahh park name. Whats wrong with that passive aggressive cate and that baby...

Well looking back. This is just another chapter of this series :nyoron:

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Regarding the name, Eira is a Japanese female name, but the weird part about it in this case was that it's written in katakana as if it's foreign. That's difficult to convey in Roman script without a very obnoxious translation note, especially since we're not actually 100% sure about what the exact intention here was (outside of the capoeira pun). Unfortunately the translation, even though it's fairly straight, gives the impression it's a Brazilian name.

Either way, all Rentarou does is bring attention to it as if he can see it's spelled unusually. Basically, as far as I can tell, the name is Japanese but looks foreign, hence why she explains she's Japanese-Brazilian.

Users who are viewing this thread