The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 142 - Meow Festival

Yes yes yes all the girls look very cute as cat; however, the mc . . . dang looks hot again. The author always have to remind us why those girls fall for him.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine someone getting somehow there at that moment and looking at that

I was expecting her to move in with Hahari due to her being rich, I'm surprised that wasn't brought up at all.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her to move in with Hahari due to her being rich, I'm surprised that wasn't brought up at all.
That and Kusuri just making a cat-ify drug is the "easy" solution and seeing how for the most part Nakamura-sensei avoids using the "easy" solution I doubt those are gonna be brought up as a "solution" to Tama's predicament.

Dex-chan lover
one day even the manga pages will go beyond the usual weekly quota of 1 chapter. with the funding the anime may bring, I have high hopes the pages will go even further than 100 PER CHAPTER!

Dex-chan lover
WAIT!!! LOOK AT PAGE 4!!!
ZOOM IN INTO THE TAIL END!!! IT'S A FVCKING BUTT PLUG!!!

Dex-chan lover
Mimimi was vibrating at such a fast speed, normally it would cause rashes, but because she’s so naturally smooth it simply slides off Nano. Catboy Rentarou was not something I was expecting to see today, everyone else however was expected. Wonder if we’ll get God in a cat boy outfit in the extras?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the author just has a board of topics and tropes where they just throw darts at to decide what shenanigans to write about.

Users who are viewing this thread