The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - And Then They All Got Married

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Xun. A few nitpicks, I do wonder why replace joke with Mei being priest turned into bride and make it about "blushing"? Also I think TL makes it a bit unclear that Uto is indeed amazing at singing, "best song ever" sounds more ironic compered to simpler "you're a great singer", but I dunno. Also thanks for explaining last page and even making a edit!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
A few nitpicks, I do wonder why replace joke with Mei being priest turned into bride and make it about "blushing"?
Priest and bride aren't homonyms in English, so to preserve the wordplay joke you have to pick something else that works

Dex-chan lover
man, we really needed full shots of Karane's and Kusuri's dresses
they look extremely cute from what little we got

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as if law can stop us, it’s just a matter of time till we get a girlfriend who is into politics and will change Japanese law in the future

Aggregator gang
You know…it takes something truly special to make every chapter of this series make people go ‘what in the absolute hell did I just read?’ even after how over the top this series already was
wait until you realize that some of they children will be sisters-aunts, sisters-gramothes, cousin-childs

Aggregator gang
That was very funny with that human font spread with the last 2 pages

Had a heart attack from seeing that End in the last page thinking its over, glad its still going on

Dex-chan lover
Well, start with such seriousnes now with absurdity lol
What a ride

Users who are viewing this thread