The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - And Then They All Got Married

Dex-chan lover
People forget this is a horror manga. After all, if any of his 100 girls doesn't get a happy ending with him, she dies...

Fortunately, Rentarou is THE KEEPER!

Dex-chan lover
that was easy

thank the lord they didnt leave the marriages up to interpretation

• Funny
Reactions: AcX
Dex-chan lover
what the... y'know what? I won't even bother to ask, haha, silly and funny chapter

I thought naddy would go with a western dress cuz well you know she 'MERICA FUCK YEA" lol

Dex-chan lover
RcRvNfZ.png

Truly a luck-filled bouquet

Dex-chan lover
Glad I started rereading this a few days ago, was wondering why only Hakari and Karane got their pink 4 leaf clover. Also, nice touch that the craziness of everything that's going on doesn't let you know who is the first bride

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I had a mini stroke when I saw END in the last pages because I forgot it's always there.

Fed-Kun's army
Normally, something like this would be the final chapter. Then the second half happens and you realize that, nope, this is still continuing because of the craziness.
Then, the shonen battle manga tournament arc begins...

Dex-chan lover
Normally, something like this would be the final chapter. Then the second half happens and you realize that, nope, this is still continuing because of the craziness.
second quarter not even a half maybe

Dex-chan lover
I just realize the first one where they're forming letters is actually a kanji for marriage lmao

Double-page supporter
Credits to the XuN team for including both the original and their own final page. I know that must have been a difficult thing to not just crop out and redraw every single character but also arrange them in a way to as clearly as possible spell out the required word. Something I doubt Seven Seas is gonna bother with.
Wait, them spelling "marriage" in English is an edit? Sheesh...

Double-page supporter
Im wondering what the chances of a status quo reset are. I've thought from the beginning that there would eventually be some kind of loophole for not actually going the full hundred girlfriends and instead have a point where the love god shows up and says that they partially fixed their mistake somehow to make the character count more manageable going forward. Like now that he's made them "happy" the condition of them dying is fulfilled and the soul mate thing kind of goes away and he restarts from zero again.
Something sort of like The World Go Only Knows where he loops every time he saves and satisfy a girls love.
I do hope the author keeps this up though despite the apparent problems going forward with each girl friend getting less and less unique and dedicated story time compared to the earliest ones, as it will (well, already is) be a most unique entry in harem genre and manga history as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread