The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - And Then They All Got Married

Dex-chan lover
we are currently 1/4 of the way through this, given the title. oh lort

Dex-chan lover
We're only a quarter of the way through the GFs. WHat the fuck is the future going to look like

Group Leader
Mate that bonus page there is no way what the hell, best redraw? does that even count as a redraw at this point? in recent memory. Absolute madlad.

Just how much do you love this manga?

Dex-chan lover
God this manga always brings a smile to my face with its humour.

Thanks everyone at XuN for always providing some of the best translations I have ever seen.
Without your hard effort the jokes in the manga wouldn't hit nearly as hard.

We are not even half way through all the girl friends and we already have marriage he moving fast

Dex-chan lover
the extra effort on the last page is brilliant. Great work! keep it up! this is just significant step ahead in the romance too. I cant believe this isnt getting as much # of comments as it should be. cmon guys! Pile it up!

like its already 25 girls but Rentarou already decided to tie the knot and propose already. What would happen with the future GFs? Will he ask them to be GFs first or his Wife immediately? Lmao!

And this all started with Karane. I thought for sure since both Karane and Hakari are the first GFs he had, the Marriage proposal would start with them both present but I guess the Author Chose Karane instead (author's best girl confirmed?)

so since they're married....Whens the Fuckin?!

Credits to the XuN team for including both the original and their own final page. I know that must have been a difficult thing to not just crop out and redraw every single character but also arrange them in a way to as clearly as possible spell out the required word. Something I doubt Seven Seas is gonna bother with.
They are just gonna steal it.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has so much nonsense I don't even know how to react

Group Leader
That's a wonderful final chapther...

...except we're just at 25% of the story XD

Users who are viewing this thread