The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 146 - And Then They All Got Married

Dex-chan lover
Oh, he mentioned changing nationalities. Guess An Islamic country really is on the table if he doesnt change the law of Japan.

Fed-Kun's army
On any other manga I would have tought that was a rushed nonsensical ending, but it is just a regular chapter on this particular manga.

Double-page supporter
GG to translator for keep up with all of this shaeningans

Dex-chan lover
They're talking marriage when we're only a quarter of the way through the title's promised 100 GFs...
If this series lives long enough to reach all 100, a good number of teen readers will have started families by the time the actual weddings happen.

Dex-chan lover
Bro still has 75 girlfriends to meet and he already married the first 25. What a chad.
I suppose most people saw the TL, but just in case, the page before the last page has the characters arranged in a way to resemble the word 結婚 (marriage in Japanese).
It was also quite intelligent (and creative) of the TL team to re arrange the characters in a new last page to form the word marriage.

Double-page supporter
....Yeah, I'm having a diabetes attack but still

Lk1HaNG.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I guess it kinda makes sense to marry them before the other 74 girlfriends? Just in case the series gets axed?
That or the author is already running out of ideas... and chapters that feature ALL of the current 26 girlfriends or so are too crazy and/or incoherent to read for me 😅

Users who are viewing this thread