The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - The Girl Singing in the Restroom

Dex-chan lover
nintendo-rage.gif

Dex-chan lover
When I first read the chapter title, I thought it said ‘Girl Signing in the Restroom.’ Now I’m just wondering when we’ll get a girlfriend who only communicates through sign language.
I mean, we do technically already have Shizuka and her fear of public speaking/Komyusho (aka communication disorder).

But yeah, a fully deaf and/or mute girlfriend that can only communicate with sign language, or literal signs like pen and paper, would be an interesting addition.

Especially since we seem to be getting new girlfriends that seem like they're meant to compliment at least one of the already established girlfriends/RFMs (Rentarou's Family Members) lol

She would be an obvious, but still also really great pairing for Shizuka so she could both have someone she could (non-)speak to using their various methods and she could even introduce her to the T2S app Rentarou customized to use the words in Shizuka's favorite book(s)/series.

Dex-chan lover
He never understood that though, since it's completely normal for him to love all his girls equally and totally.
What can I say, when you're a true harem protagonist, you love all your waifus equally and absolutely.

Dex-chan lover
her looks reminds me of that one attractive background character during the Kusuri and Kishika chapter that I pointed out. its like the Author heard me and made her an actual character! les fuckin goooo! I hope her smugness will stay.

Praise aside...the confessions to get each girl to Rentarou's harem is getting simpler and easier as newer girls are introduced. In this instance, Kiki just skips the confession part and just went right into the answer part. its funny I'll give it that, but then we have this random judo stampede out of nowhere...Maybe Mangaka thought they should at least give Rentarou some good points for Kiki to like instead of being influenced by only the ZING to love him but this is a bit too on the nose random. I mean this manga is almost always random and meta but this is a bit too hamfisted personally. I honestly would've preferred if he just ended saying that he has 25 Gfs and that would be enough instead of doing the "Judo Stampede" bit. then if the Author wanted to show Rentarou's more good points, that will be in the next chapter anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So after we already went through the Idol arc (it was so short lived) we now have an actual idol in the group. Rentarou stop, you’re going to crease the pages and the publisher is going to have to pay for damages! Geez to think this man is in charge of the 4th wall.

She might honestly be the most normal out of everyone in the group, she’s a normal prodigy who wants to act “abnormal” but only comes off as inept instead. So she’s kind of an airhead, except she isn’t a blonde, and also she isn’t stupid just a little inept at times.

Aggregator gang
What the hell is the author smoking to create those characters

Users who are viewing this thread