The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 155 - Line Survival

Dex-chan lover
I always love these smaller chapters, focusing on a pair of girls just hanging out together, we know they’re all really close but it’s nice to actually see it y’know? Also yeah Momiji makes a good point, does it really matter? The two of them kids the same man anyway so it’s essentially the same thing with that bottle.

The chef is the kinda guy I like, not too over the top, but does what he does to find those worthy enough to get the [big one.] And it just so happens that all the girls in Rentarou’s family care a lot about each other, enough to where they’re willing to self sacrifice if it means helping the others in any way. It can be a detriment as much as it is a blessing at times.

Supporter
Good chapter as always. One minor thing, the last bubble on page 9 says "Live-giving rain", but it should be "Life-giving rain", no? Live as a noun makes me think of live shows, but this rain is intended to be rejuvenating, not entertaining.

Also, just wondering. Does everyone else also call that game, chopsticks?

Last edited:
Group Leader
I know it's been over 150 chapters, but what I love the most about this manga is that the girls aren't just in love with the protagonist, they're also in love with each other.

A Rentarou less chapter this time around. Spent time looking around to see if maybe he was in the background somewhere or convinced the chef to make that giant daifuku. No complaints since I enjoy seeing them bond with each other without his influence. Thanks for the chapter.
I genuinely thought the one with the spycam at page 8 was him at first lmao

Dex-chan lover
I expected Momiji to feeds Kurumi the daifuku, you know, killing two daifukus with one shared boyfriend. Seems like I underestimated this manga. Not like I have any complain tho.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Good chapter as always. One minor thing, the last bubble on page 9 says "Live-giving rain", but it should be "Life-giving rain", no? Live as a noun makes me think of live shows, but this rain is intended to be rejuvenating, not entertaining.
You get blind to little mistakes like this easily when you're working on the pages, but honestly I could hardly believe I didn't register this one. We went back and forth multiple times on what the pun with the rain bit should be, it's a little ridiculous how many times I must have read that bubble and never saw an issue with it.

Users who are viewing this thread