The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The Maid Who's Always Smiling

Fed-Kun's army
yey finally someone adopted the translation
thanks XuN rip JB

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up!

Tho, i was hoping the "teaser message" for the next chapter is also translated. It usually contain quite a hint for the next chapter or about the upcoming next girlfriend, and it's always fun trying to predict what kind of shenanigans going to happen next.

Dex-chan lover
PFFFFT TURNED THAT AROUND IMMEDIATELY
I don't know why I expected any different, of course we wouldn't get a while chapter of her denying her feelings. Also jealous Hakari lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, XuN! I had my worries when I found out JB closed up shop.

Double-page supporter
I knew that was coming. However those eyes are creepy as fuck holy shit

Dex-chan lover
He is the Chaddest Harem MC out there.

Thanks for the translation! This is one of my favorite series as of late, but IsekaiScan stopped translating it last month.

Dex-chan lover
@Ooddlooop you need to brace yourself. Some manga have 600++ chapters and a successful harem manga normally have more than 150+ chapters. It's still in introductory stage and i thought this manga still feels rushed. But the manga's goal is 100 girlfriends, it has been good enough in a longer term. And the author can end it with no proper ending like the case with aho girl, so it's best for you to not really minding about that

Dex-chan lover
@Teasday thank you for the chapter! Also, any chance if we’re going to get all the previous chapters in the future?

Wait , you guys got read until this chapter? The last i read is when some girl are asking the MC to break up . Where do you guys got the previous chapter?

I feel like this gag of Kanare and Hikari kissing is gonna end up with an actual story arc in the near future.....if thats the case sign me up.

Dex-chan lover
uhh... those rainbow eyes are gonna haunt my dreams man...

Users who are viewing this thread