The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The Maid Who's Always Smiling

Aggregator gang
The moment she said she didn't open her eyes in a while I fucking knew she was gonna be a soulmate

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, good thing I looked this up. Apparently, the series got removed from my list. And here I was thinking if they are being updated at all.

Dex-chan lover
Karane is basically being turned to the Yuri Side lol
Maid referencing Death Note Laughing ? 👀

Dex-chan lover
She's like a submissive Makima, she even becomes a dog in the later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Hnnngh! My kokoro!
yNo9unY.png

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting her eyes to have differing lines of color radiating out from the center, as that's how different colors appear in hazel irises, but from Page 17, it looks like her irises are composed of concentric circles. I've never seen that in an iris before.

I guess I shouldn't get hung up on something like unusual iris construction given this is manga and there are characters with other unusual geometric shapes in their irises. Even in this manga, Kurumi gets a starry cross shape in her eyes when she eats. It just caught me off-guard, expecting a her irises to be rainbow-colored and then seeing an actual, completely circular rainbow in her eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread