The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sutou-san

Contributor
@DrHizzle That's an interesting take on S characters you have there, and now that I think about it, I agree with it a lot. Do you know any existing sadist characters that you think are good according to that definition? I'm curious.

At this point I don't know why he even look on girl eyes... like... come on? Does he really think that he can add infinity number of girls? At least it's a M, that's nice hehehehe... now we need a S

Dex-chan lover
@Zirvano he knows he has 100 soulmates and he has to make each of them happy or else they'll die.
Anyway, I have to admit that he had me for a moment when he first rejected her.

Of course we're bound to get an M GF. First chapter of her appearance and I already like her.

Ngl in the first page I thought Hahari was Miku for a bit. Must have been because of that Gotoubun doujin.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just waiting for the trap girlfriend... and then the reverse trap girlfriend.

You know it's going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
finally the actual maso of the group, but she kind if is Nano M version

this manga really remind me to MCU AV-Endgame, ..... lots of characters appeared and that resulted to chopping down the screen time for most and only focus to few important characters

@Lex79 does the soul mate dies If they didn't even fall in love with him? I thought that they needed to cross eyes.

That's why I was thinking: why does he not play "safe"?

Users who are viewing this thread