The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sutou-san

Dex-chan lover
She love physical and mental pain. Her mind is strong even if she has a few screw loose

Dex-chan lover
I called the M girlfriend causing physical pain to Rentarou to appease her M tendencies. I just didn't think it would be to the point of coughing up blood lol.

Now we just gotta think about the positions the other members of the Rentarou family will play in the match. I can only assume it will be against the Gorilla Gang again.

Fed-Kun's army
now we have a masochist as a girlfriend holy shit, the chapter we get a dom is gonna be fucking hillarious

Dex-chan lover
@Zirvano the God said that since most of their luck was spent into having a soulmate, if they don't get together with him they die due to misfortune. It was also said that soulmates are bound to meet at their destined time, so trying to play safe might not be an option for Rentarou.

Just checked first chapter. If he really wanted he could just close his eyes before girls and they wouldn't die.

They wouldn't find his soul mates (one of the conditions to die).

He really wants 100 girlfriends, and at some point they will get pissed... (My guess)...

Edit:
@Lex79 i've just read chapter one... They die just if they met him.

"For those who have met their soulmate..."

Dex-chan lover
@mikan
dunno man

[drugs] is a hell of a drug

@Zirvano
if they meet gazes they'll die. and yeah he could close his eyes, but that means he would have to live life blindfolded. (i assume a trap will show up eventually)

Dex-chan lover
nice
edit: shit, he really knows how to worm their way into their hearts, huh

Dex-chan lover
I knew this was coming, though I though it would come right after the eating competition.

Dex-chan lover
Come to think of it none of them belong in a club do they? I know Shizuka was a library committee once but now all she does is hanging out on the rooftop. They all could easily form a girls' baseball team

Users who are viewing this thread