The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - Sutou-san

Uses boku, looks like a dude, hard M, and tomboy as fuck. I am not a gay so this is undoubtedly the worst girl and will likely stay as such for quite a long time.

@Wallabe my guy, so far it's been a home run with 8 characters I'm sure this one is good too, I'm betting you didn't see that waistline xD

Dex-chan lover
When they escalate into a more adult relationship, how do they decide what order he goes to bed with them? In order of appearance? Drawing straws/lottery? Genuine question.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she would die with her heart broken even if it wasn't an actual refusal of her feelings in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Zirvano I'm under the impression that no matter how hard Rentarou can try, fate will find a way to have him meets the soulmates.
But even if we assume that he can live blindfolded or become blind, that would mean he would deny a proper and fullfilling love life to all his remaining soulmates, all for saving himself the trouble of having to take care of 100 girlfriends. And that's definitely something Rentarou would never be able to do.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for that last tidbit about her "boku" use at the end! really shows that you guys at XuN care, you guys rock

Dex-chan lover
Imagine her with the voice of Kanbaru from Monogatari... perfection!

Dex-chan lover
You know the joke about forming a baseball team with own kids? I think they might gather whole olympics national team.

Man...the author just completely gave up on naming these new girlriends 😅 Sutou Iku? Stoic? Okay then...

Fed-Kun's army
Okay... This chapter was strange, even a bit cringe, but it still made me laugh so much...
I hope the author already has a good idea for all the 91 remaining girlfriends, and it's not creating the stories as he goes...

Users who are viewing this thread