The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Coach Rentarou's Hot'n'Loving Training

Dex-chan lover
Rentaro was so ready to motivate the girls then for them all to be willing without his "motivation" got me good.

Dex-chan lover
This series is what you get after mixing pure gold with weed muffins, and washing that with spiritus, grand blue style.

Man this manga is freaking amazing, is such wild ride every single page lmao
Some people may think having too many girls in fact make the girls lose personality or charm but nah man, every frame is filled with their charm no matter what

Reactions: le3
And thus, 9 women and 1 man in loincloth spend their whole night on a baseball field

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this man. I think I also have fallen in love with him p(≧^≦)q

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but feel like the accumulation of gf is becoming more and more detrimental to the manga
I hoped the author would somehow manage to batch his characters in arcs or something like "The World only God knows"
Right now there is so much characters, development is impossible, and when they say or do something they are locked into their one trick joke.

The number of gf's is going to get insane! Im so amazed this manga got published, its truly a one of a kind masterpiece .

Users who are viewing this thread