The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Karaoke Crisis

Dex-chan lover
im fucking legitimately crying i wheeze they're ragdoll exploding out of the buildingasdf

Double-page supporter
I am not sure anymore if it also happened back then, but I just love it when these gags happen and Karane and Hakari are the only ones left. The first ones to love Rentarou are the last to fall.

Aggregator gang
this might just be the greatest manga currently being published

@mikan
Yeah, but that won't stop Hakari from throwing Karane under the bus to get at arentarou's attention though.... or use her to vent her pent up thirst when he's not present....

Dex-chan lover
lol this was beautiful.

As always Hakari's and Karanes yuri love is .... well it just is lol.

Everyone looked great in their casual clothes.

Even like this the author has the balls to dedicate a chapter to just 1 girl, god what a beast, a complete madlad.

The yamcha pose killed me lol.

My god this chapter was so damn good! I freaking love this manga.

I love when Hakari and Karane have some small little yuri scenes, even if it is a joke usually!

Shizuka finally talking (well singing) is so damn cute.

Dex-chan lover
L a la la la l l a a a la la la Layla la ll aaaa la a a a la al la la laaaaaaaa la la l l l l a a a laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We better pray this never gets an anime adaptation, or Shizuka's cuteness may cause the extinction of all life as we know it.

Double-page supporter
The author/artist seems to be having fun whilst making the dialogues and visuals
You can see that by how ridiculous things get from a high school drugmaker up till constantly breaking the 4th wall for the audience

**cking legend

This may be the most stupid and over the top chapter of the manga... and I love it, when's the next chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread