The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 38 - Karaoke Crisis

Dex-chan lover
I took a month's break to reserve myself from the new chapters. when I came back to read this I wasn't prepared to be caught amazed yet again by this manga. This is just soo goood.

Reactions: le3
Shizuka used Sing, Inflicts 9999999999999999999999999999+ Damage, Instant K.O.!

A-aaccckkkk my Heaaarttttt!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED A MEDIC! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!

Also damn nano, You got some good Reflexes and Self-defense mechanics right there xD

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
I would love to see this chapter being fully animated/made into an anime. Hopefully this series will be picked some day since this is just so funny

Dex-chan lover
What an absolutely non-non-nonsense chapter, created after the author snapped after conjuring that wall of text in the previous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
They are canonically lesbians at this point, And from what I hear about the author, who knows it might happen.
Hottest theory is that Karane and Hakari are also soulmates because their zing happened at the same time so other girls are just friends and might develope extra feelings among each other but Rentarou, Karane and Hakari are soulmates.

Users who are viewing this thread