The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 39 - Utsukushisugi-senpai

Dex-chan lover
@Kathartes thank you so much for that explanation it helps develop the joke and gives me something new to actually look at when i have the time

Dex-chan lover
You know I just realized the security guard is actually op

Excellent character too

Dex-chan lover
@TDSgaming

I'll be right there with you bro, I get the pitchforks you bring the torches and we're ready for a peaceful protest.

@FYZdnt

We really should, let's start with a list of what's missing, Teacher, Yandere, Trap, chuunibyou, college onee-san, real Loli? (Though I doubt there'll be anything younger then Kurumi), princess?, Foreign girl, martial arts girl, what am I missing?

Edit, delinquent, gyaru, nurse, twins, cousin, Nun,

Idk about aliens and androids lol the series is crazy but i dont think its like that, then again a god shows up so who knows.

There's like... NINETY GFs to go...
There's bound to be a teacher, college girl, childhood friend, cousin, twins, tutor, foreign girl, princess, nurse, antire sports team, girls from other schools, alien, android..... and for you DISGUSTING WEIRDOS....maybe a trap.... though more than likely, an equally disturbing reverse trap for you truly disgusting degenerates with shit taste in GF fetishes.

My point is, there WILL be something for everyone.

The world of waifu tropes is pretty fucking vast. Just be frickin' patient. Damn.

@Crevanille you know, I think that the girl from the 1st page of the 1st chapter will become a girlfriend, because she had some seriously long bangs and they may never have really looked each other in the eye

@Spynner987
Well, I can't really write off that possibility, and as long as he meets his soulmates while he's still in highschool, then pretty much any GF trope is fair game.... even the rarely used 'ascended extra'.

Y'know, the friend of a friend who may or may not even get a speaking role but then suddenly, for whatever reason, gets MASSIVELY bumped up in plot relevance.
Like Mei, but with a pure mob character if she only ever showed up on the 1st page of the 1st chapter. Hell, she could've even been there the whole time in the background for all we know....! Wouldn't be the first time something like that's been done.

Would be really cool to see world building chapters even if it's the usual cliché ones. Like, idk, maybe the typical women going around and making rumors of how much of a playboy scum Rentarou is— and maybe even how every male in his class wishes for him to die. I can see the characters adding some flavor into such situations.

Also, maybe make use of that best friend character from the first chapter.

But anyway, still a fun chapter.

Dex-chan lover
We gonna have an angel, a succubus or a demon, and an isekai'd elf for the last girls, I guess. Also, I think it's the time to introduce the childhood friend that will become a girlfriend.

Childhood friend would be a tricky one, given that Rentarou would almost certainly have confessed to her (and been rejected) already. The author would have to pull off some really convoluted justification to make that one fly.

I'm looking forward to it.

YESS! Another girl, and technically an older one as well! Still hope for at least one more MILF/Sensei.

Plus she was super cute when confessing at the end for loving him for the beauty of his heart.

Plus Nano is definitely one of the best girls in this series who needed more screen time, so now it will happen!

Double-page supporter
Utsukushi-sugiru Mimimi = Too beautiful (Me Me Me)
Yeah, name give total justification in this series ...
(like Komi-san)

Users who are viewing this thread